Day 5: Yay for the Weekend

Work week is done and it's time for some fun! And when I say fun I mean drinking cups of tea and being in bed by 9 pm!!! Yes I am a Grandma and I love it. 😄

To make my cups of tea I have brought my favourite milk today!

Even more exciting it's delicious and it comes in a glass bottle. I love that I can take the glass bottle back to the shop and know it's getting reused. Too good Windy Ridge Farm. 

My other reusable fun for today involved wrapping my lunch snack in this cute thing made by Ginger Pye! Keeps it fresh and I don't have to use glad warp. Such a win.


Thanks for reading my yarns and coming with me on my journey! Stoked to see so many readers! I am learning so much and thinking a lot more about my actions and the impacts.

Lastly how good is our country phasing out single use bags!!! Shot Jacinda Ardern!
https://www.radionz.co.nz/news/top/363798/government-pledges-mandatory-phase-out-of-plastic-bags

Lots of Aroha NZ



Comments

  1. Good work Leesa imagine if we had phased out Plastic bags 10 years ago?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment