Today I got to join with friends for a potluck meal (Yay for a range of food to eat). I brought the classic roast vegetables. Not sure how many days I can go eating the same types of meals so if anyone has healthy recipes using fresh vege... and not much else please holler at me!!???
My favourite part of today was learning about worm farms from my friend Hannah. We talked about how to set one up and how the worms eat the food scraps and then their urine is used to put on the garden. Such a good way to get rid of food waste!
Food today was similar to yesterday - I am surprised at the amount of food scraps I have collected from three days but thankful that it can decompose.
My inspiration today was from this post about balloons! No more balloon games for my birthday parties!
https://www.facebook.com/1MillionWomen/photos/a.10150203177785393.430331.211657000392/10161142194160393/?type=3&theater&ifg=1


Comments
Post a Comment