Wahoo! Day two and I have collected no plastic today (YAY).
The tooth paste is going well and my bamboo tooth brush is on it's way (raise the roof).
One change I have made at work is not using paper towels in the bathroom and using the hand drier instead.
For food today I had porridge for breakfast (comes in a cardboard box - no plastic), fruit for snacks, roast vegetables for lunch and an assortment of steamed vegetables for dinner.
My inspiration today comes from a town in Guatemala that has gone completely plastic free! So cool to see the changes in their community and the commitment they have to the environment. Check out the video below :)
https://www.facebook.com/ajplusenglish/videos/1180563518751820/UzpfSTE3NDIwNjg0MjI3NDkyODg6MjE2MzM4MzAxMzk1MTE1OA/?notif_id=1533634605794338¬if_t=group_r2j_approved
The tooth paste is going well and my bamboo tooth brush is on it's way (raise the roof).
One change I have made at work is not using paper towels in the bathroom and using the hand drier instead.
For food today I had porridge for breakfast (comes in a cardboard box - no plastic), fruit for snacks, roast vegetables for lunch and an assortment of steamed vegetables for dinner.
My inspiration today comes from a town in Guatemala that has gone completely plastic free! So cool to see the changes in their community and the commitment they have to the environment. Check out the video below :)
https://www.facebook.com/ajplusenglish/videos/1180563518751820/UzpfSTE3NDIwNjg0MjI3NDkyODg6MjE2MzM4MzAxMzk1MTE1OA/?notif_id=1533634605794338¬if_t=group_r2j_approved


Comments
Post a Comment