Day 10: Hankies and Fresh Bread

Day 10, and I still feel challenged as ever trying to navigate my way through avoiding plastic items. The highlight of my day was a teacher's wife making me a fresh loaf of bread!! So thoughtful and generous! Shout out to Anne Douglas for her kindness!
Guess what is super rad!!!
Anne's son Oliver has started a business over in Australia called Oliver's Tomorrow which sells plastic free items! You can check out his website here https://www.oliverstomorrow.com/


Another person who has inspired me is my Dad with is hankies! Growing up I thought that his were pretty gross, however now I can see that Dad was just an environmental king not wasting any tissues! Shot Dad! So I have bought myself some cute hankies to use instead of filling bins with tissues. 

So here we are halfway through week 2 and I am feeling more motivated to make a change in the way I buy and use goods. I have started to see more and more about ways to avoid plastic on social media and also have seen some sad realities of the damage we are doing to our world. 


 I believe a small change can make a big difference... 
Hope you are all having a fantastic week x 

Comments